The Finance Department provides financial services to the Township Council, the Public and Township Departments. Primary responsibilities include:
- providing information, reports, analysis and guidance to Township Council, the Public and Township Departments regarding financial operations of the Township
- establishing, developing and maintaining accounting systems and procedures relating to financial activities for Township operations
- billing and collection of municipal taxes
- preparation of the Township's operating and capital budgets
- processing accounts receivable and accounts payable
- acts a lead Departments relative to the Township's purchasing function
- investing and borrowing of funds
- issue debentures relating to capital projects
- acquiring and maintaining the Township's general insurance policies
- Donation Policy (under construction)
Annual Consolidated Financial Statements
Cash in Lieu of Parkland
Vendor Payments / Direct Deposit
- complete the Request for Vendor Payment by Direct Deposit form
- ensure that the form is signed by an authorized company officer(s) or individual(s)
- attach a void cheque
- mail or email the documentation to:
The Township now accepts e-transfer payments.
The email account to be used to set up an e-transfer with your bank is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please email the Township at email@example.com and provide the following information so that the Township can accept your payment and apply it to the correct account:
- the payment amount
- detailed information on what the payment is for, e.g. donation, tax payment, invoice. Please provide roll numbers, invoice numbers etc. where applicable.
- answer to the security question that you set up for your e-transfer
Paying Your Bills and Donations Online (E-Payments)
Accounts Receivable: You will need a valid accounts receivable invoice number in order to use this service.
Building Permits: You must have a valid invoice number in order to use this service.
Skerryvore Pavillion Donations: You must state your name, address and phone number.
Sans Souci Copperhead Association Donations: You must state your name, address and phone number.