NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
The Township of The Archipelago is working in conjunction with all of the West Parry Sound Area Municipalities to ensure proper communication is made with our community members and that community partners are engaged. We are working collaboratively to actively monitor the situation as it evolves and to ensure business continuity while following direction from the Ministry of Health and the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit.
The safety and health of our community members is of utmost importance to us throughout the duration of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
A press conference regarding Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Parry Sound Area was held on March 13, 2020. Click here to view.
COVID-19 COMMUNITY INFORMATION PACKAGE - March 27, 2020
As additional information becomes available, follow us on our social media accounts:
BE INFORMED, BE PREPARED, BE PROTECTED: Other relevant links:
- Social Distancing and Self-Isolation Instructions for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- North Bay Parry Sound Health Unit - Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- News Release: Health Unit Following Chief Medical Officer of Health's Recommendation - March 17, 2020
- News Release: COVID-19 Assessment and Testing - March 20, 2020
- News Release: Health Unit Following up with Close Contacts of a Positive COVID-19 Individual who Resides and was Tested Outside of the Health Unit District - March 25, 2020