89 James Street
Parry Sound, ON
- LINC, an employment services provider for the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), Employment Supports division, is funded through the Ministry of Community and Social Services (MCSS).
- LINC takes a holistic approach which acknowledges employment as a meaningful attachment to community life. Our objective is connecting people with employment barriers to sustainable, competitive jobs. At LINC, we ensure that individuals are matched with employment opportunities that are successful for both them and their employer.
- LINC will provide individualized services that will assist in success within the workplace. We do this by maintaining regular contact with both the employer and employee as needed. Individualized supports are available at no cost.
- Child Care Fee Subsidy
- Licensed Early Learning and Child Care Centres
- Home Child Care Program
- Ontario Early Years Child and Family Centres
- Inclusion Support Services for children with special needs
- HIGH FIVE/Summer Recreation Programs
- Promote healthy lifestyles including nutrition, active living, reproductive, sexual and dental health, and child development.
- Prevent tobacco use, substance and alcohol misuse, and injuries. Prevent diseases through genetics counselling and clinical services for immunization, dental, and sexual health.
- Protect our communities from infectious diseases and environmental hazards in food, water, air, and soil.
- Prepare for, respond to and support recovery from major emergencies.